Saturday, December 6, 2014

The Flight




34,000 feet in the air with nothing but Tyler oakley's podcast, psychobabble, and leftover Gardettas sparked a memory of a day off I had a week ago. It was raining that day and I was scouting thrift shop locations for Vietnam , and to my dismay, ended up with only dead-ends. I learned later that day from my mother that thrift shopping in Vietnam is more word of mouth rather than 'Google this' or "yelp that".

Mother knows best. 

I can't believe I'm in the air somewhere over Osaka and circling through my 'treasure map' for the most appropriate route for the next two weeks. I feel very fortunate for this experience and I realize that it's an opportunity that i need to utilize efficiently. 

"This needs to be done. This has to be done right" I keep telling myself. 

Tomorrow starts the beginning of RE+PURPOSE.

With love,



[mr. white elephant]





No comments:

Post a Comment