Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Coffee Shop

Birth of Mr. White Elephant

Givenchy bag, Kitsune cap, H&M boucle cardigan coat, H&M special edition headphones

Drip Coffee and (delicious) Glazed Donuts 

Bit Code inspired wall print



Coffee shops are incredible establishments. They have an amazing ability to inspire and construe new ideas. The past couple of days I have been working out of coffee shops and internet cafes. They have a unique quality about them that makes me want to complete the task at hand and move on to the next. 
I don't know if it's the coffee that gives me a dose of pure adrenaline or maybe the calmness that is instilled in me when see that everyone around are in the same state of mind. 

Regardless, they are my personal heaven-sent gift. 


Keep it Real, 


[Mr. White Elephant]


--------------
Come support us by liking our Facebook page click here! 

Follow us on Twitter @TheWhtElephant

Find us on Instagram @mr_white_elephant

Questions about P.W.E? 
Please contact danny@projectwhiteelephant.com






No comments:

Post a Comment